Traineeship Opportunity at World Vision Nepal – WVIN:: World Vision International Nepal (WVIN), an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. WVIN invites applications from interest candidates to apply for an opportunity to learn as a trainee in World Vision International Nepal.
1. Supply Chain Management – West Field Office
2. Operation – National Office (Kathmandu)
3. Support Service – East Field Office
The purpose of this one-year (Oct-Sept) Traineeship programme is to give the opportunity to explore and increase the potential of trainees bu enhancing and developing their capacity in community based integrated programmes, Organizational management and leadership development within the working context of WVIN. The traineeship opportunities specialize in different sectors in the field of:
– A dedicated supervisor to support the professional learning
– A 12 month learning plan to support career goals
– An opportunity to gain practical work experience in area of interest.
The traineeship programme is suitable if the candidate has a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any field of study.
Application deadline: 14th November, 2018
Source: Kantipur Daily, 2018 Oct 31