Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) – Thailand
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University
Scholarships by Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in master’s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand. Scholarships are made available for the following fields of study:
- Biochemical Engineering / Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering / Chemistry
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering / Science
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Energy Technology/ Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering / Science / Technology / Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering / Science / Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Number of Scholarships: 40 continuing Scholarships
For prospective students in the academic semester l/2016 (August, 2016)
– Master’s degree (2-year curriculum)
– Doctoral degree (3-year curriculum)
- Full tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support)
- Living allowance of 10,500 Baht per month.
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, but not over 20,000 Baht)
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht)
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand.
* Scholarship recipients are required to study at the SIIT dormitory for a period of at least 12 months.
- Not a Thai citizen or Thai Nationality
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admission. (siit.tu.ac.th/grad_app)
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from academic instructor/advisor)
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
Conditions to Continue the Scholarship:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of not less that 3.25 with no “F”, “U”, or “W” grades.
- Make good progress in his/her master thesis/doctoral dissertation and report his/her progress every semester.
- Assist in the Institute’s work for 30 hours per semester, primarily focused on laboratory supervision or tutoring courses for at least 6 hours, and the rest will be examination proctoring daily.
Conditions after graduation: – None
Application Deadline: 25th April 2016
Announcement of Successful Candidates: 22nd June 2016
Should you have any enquiries about the scholarship program and admissions please directly contact Ms. Sirikanya Kaewthep at email: email@example.com or visit the website: www.siit.tu.ac.th