Government of Sri Lanka, Ministry of Higher Education and Highways has called for the applications from interested and eligible candidates for PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARHIP PROGRAM – 2017. The selected candidates will commence the academic classes from 2017 November.
Applications are invited from eligible students for the award of undergraduate scholarships offered by the Ministry of Higher Education and Highways (MoHEH), Sri Lanka for the academic year 2016/17 and the courses are to commence in November 2017. Since this is a government to government scholarship program, candidates shall apply for this scholarship with the recommendation of the government nominating agency (i.e. Ministry or the government Institution of his/her country).
About Presidential Scholarship Program 2017
1. This scholarship scheme offers international students a chance to enroll themselves in undergraduate programs conducted by some state universities in Sri Lanka.
2. Scholarships are open for courses of studies other than Medical , Dental Sciences & Engineering.
3. Medium of instruction is English.
4. Age : Be less than 25 years on 08.05.2017
5. I. Free of charge tuition and registration. II. Free Visa for studies III. One-off settlement allowance of LKR 10,000/-. IV. A monthly living allowance of LKR 30, 000/- during the study period.
6. Scholarships are provided for Bachelor Level Programs