Patanjali Yogpith Nepal Admission Notice for BAMS – Patanjali Ayurved Medical College and Research Center – Patanjali BAMS Dhulikhel
Patanjali Ayurved Medical College and Research Center – Dhulikhel, an initiative of Patanjali Yogpith Nepal and affiliated to Nepal Sanskrit University and recognized by Ayurved Medical Council has announced admission open for BAMS – Bachelor in Ayurved Medical Science for the academic session 2073/74. The program offers admissions to 40 seats.
Admission Notice Highlights:
1. Application Form Deadline: 2073 Kartik 29
2. Application Charges: NRs. 1500/-
3. Application form can be received and submitted at: Patanjali Yogpith Nepal, Mandikhataar, Kathmandu and Patanjali Ayurved Medical College and Research Center Dhulikhel, Kavre.
4. Eligibility for Admission:
– Intermediate (+2) – Biology Group
– General Medicine Exam passed
– Ayurved “Uttarmadhyama” Exam passed
5. Two each copies of Certificates from SLC and Nepali Citizenship Certificate must be presented along with the application.
6. Entrance Exam: 2073 Mangsir 4.
7. For further details and queries: Ph. 01-4370406, 01-4371244 (ktm) | 011-491015/16 (Dhulikhel) | 9814202044 | email@example.com