Patan Academy of Health Science PAHS MBBS Entrance Notice 2076: Patan Academy of Health Science (PAHS) invites applications for admission in its MBBS Program for the academic session 2076/77 (2019).
PAHS MBBS Entrance Notice 2076 (2019) Highlights:
- The applicant must be a Nepalese Citizen.
- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age and not exceeded forty (40) years on the last day of submission of application.
- Must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent qualifications recognized by Universities/ Board of Nepal with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and having passed in each subject
– securing a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology each and also 50% in aggregate
– securing a minimum of C+ in Physics, Chemistry, Biology each, minimum of C in the remaining subjects and 2.4 GPA in aggregate.
- Must have completed Proficiency Certificate Level (PCL) in Health Sciences (General Medicine, Medical Lab Technology, Dental Hygiene, Ophthalmic Science and Pharmacy) securing a minimum of 50% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and also in aggregate with Nepal Health Professional Council, Level 2 (“ Kha”) registration (in the case of applicants who have done PCL in Pharmacy , registration should be with the Nepal Pharmacy Council).
Application form can be submitted at PAHS Office from 2076 Bhadra 2 (monday) to 207 Bhadra 24 (Tuesday) except on Saturdays and public holidays. The time for submission is 10am – 3pm. With double the application fee, the extended dates for application is 2076 Bhadra 25 and 26.
Detailed notice can be viewed from: www.pahs.edu.np
Source: Gorkhapatra 2019-08-14
PAHS Result, Patan Academy of Health Science, MBBS Entrance, Entrance Result, PAHS MBBS Entrance 2019