Ministry of Education [MOE] has invited applications from candidates for the Scholarships in various Master level programs, which MOE has received from institutions affiliated to Tribhuvan University and foreign nations like China as well.
MOE Scholarship Notice for Masters level Programs 2072
The MOE Scholarship will be provided in three categories: full-scholarship, partial scholarship and paid scholarship for disciplines like Engineering, Science and Technology [Food technology, Microbiology, Biotechnology], Law [L.L.B], Humanities and Sociology [ International Relation, Social work, Rural Development] and Economics.
- The distribution of scholarship is as: 55% general Category and 45% Community School Group.
- Minimum requirements for application:
– The candidate must have passed the masters entrance exam of the respective subject taken by TU affiliated Institutions in 2072.
– The candidate must have passed the bachelor level with at least 50% marks in the respective or eligible stream.
– The candidate wishing to apply for more than one program must apply separately for each program.
- Application Submission:
– The application must be submitted online from MOE’s official website from 2072 Falgun 27 to 2072 Chaitra 02.
- Application fee:
– The applicants must present the bank voucher of NRs. 1000/- deposited in MOE’s bank account [Rastriya Banijya Bank, Thamel or Kesharmahal], when taking the Confirmation letter of the application submission on the given date.
- Application Confirmation letter will be distributed on Chaitra 03 and 04.
- IMPORTANT:- The applicants failing to present the required documents on the date specified by MOE for will be disqualified for their enrollment in merit list.
Here is the notice as published by MOE regarding this scholarship:-
Download the full notice for MOE Scholarship for Masters level Programs 2072 from the link provided below: