Agriculture and Forestry University
AFU BSc Agriculture Admission Notice for 2073
Agriculture and Forestry University (AFU) Faculty of Agriculture has published the Admission Notice for Bachelors in Science – Agriculture (B.Sc. Ag) and B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.Sc. Fisheries for the academic session 2073.
The applicants are instructed to apply through the online application form available in the AFU’s website. Candidates need to include copies of the Transcripts of +2/Diploma level, Citizenship Certificate, Quota-verifying-documents, bank voucher and recent passport size photograph.
– Candidates must have attempted English, Chemistry and Biology of 100 marks and minimum 50 marks in Physics and Mathematics. The minimum aggregate marks is 50%.
– Bank voucher depositing NRs 2500/- (for application in one college) and NRs 3000/- (for application in both colleges) must be scanned and uploaded while filling up the application form. Bank details:- Agriculture and Forestry University – Call Deposit No. 01711600692763000001 – Prabhu Bank Limited.
– Application Submission – from 2073 Ashoj 5 to 2073 Kartik 8.
– Entrance Exam will be held on 2073 Kartik 27 in Faculty of Agriculture, Rampur Chitwan at 11am.
AFU B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.Sc. Fisheries Admission Notice for 2073
– for more information, Please stay linked to www.afu.edu.np