ADMISSION OPEN FOR
Diploma in Biomedical Equipment Engineering (DBEE)
An opportunity to become a vital member of the hospital healthcare team.
Building a career in a new field can be exciting but not always rewarding. Step in the Diploma Course on Biomedical Equipment Engineering (DBEE) and you will find both.
DBEE is a special course which produces specialized technical graduates who take care of biomedical equipment. This specialized technical graduates in globally known as Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET). BMET is a specialized technical who ensures that medical equipment is well-maintained, properly configured, and safely functional. BMET is a key person of Biomedical Department in hospitals.
– Affiliated by Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT)
– Run by National Health Training Center (NHTC), Teku.
– 18-month course with internship.
– Vacancies in the Government sectors already announced.
– Job opportunities at private hospitals, Nursing homes and Medical Equipment suppliers.
No. of Seats: 24
Last date of Form Submission: 9th Ashoj, 2075, Tuesday
Entrance Exam: 13th Ashoj, Saturday (8:00am)
WHO CAN APPLY?
10+2 Science Graduates
HOW TO APPLY?
– A complete application form
– Academic certificates of SLC and +2
– A copy of citizenship
– 3 pp size photographs
APPLICATION FORMS AVAILABLE AT :: National Health Training Centre, BMET Unit, Teku
For Further Details, Please contact:
National Health Training Centre, Teku, Kathmandu, Ph. No. 4252559 / 4257262, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Simons Institute, Sanepa, Lalitpur, Ph. No. 5551978 / 5520322, www.nsi.edu.np
Source: Kantipur Daily, 20th September, 2018.