1. From where do I apply for entrance examination?
Go to http://entrance.ioe.edu.np and follow by clicking the first button “Start Registration”
2. What are the steps to fill up IOE entrance application form?
IOE entrance examination is completely software based where applicant fill up the form online. Following are the basic steps; an applicant should follow to successfully apply for IOE entrance examination
I. First of all, applicant should deposit an amount of Rs2000 at any branch of Siddhartha bank account no: 00915056064 from anywhere in Nepal. Siddhartha bank shall provide special voucher especially for IOE entrance applicant.
II. Applicant should carefully fill up the voucher in which following should be correct and visible in the voucher
Name of Applicant
Voucher number (printed on the voucher)
Date of Birth in MM/DD/YYYY (month/day/year) format in AD
3. Can I apply the form online without bank voucher?
NO. Your bank voucher number will be checked by the system while filling the form. If your voucher number and Date of Birth (DOB) entered is incorrect or wrong or fake, the system will not allow you to proceed ahead with the application. Hence you should deposit the amount mentioned and get the voucher before applying.
4. When shall I start my online application after getting bank voucher?
Generally, the Bank sends the correct voucher lists of applicants periodically to the entrance system server. You shall start your application generally 2/3 hrs later after getting bank voucher.
5. What are the important documents that I need to be ready before starting application?
Make sure that you should have at least the following documents/information on hand with you during application fill-up
– Bank voucher
– A Passport Sise (PP) photo 350 pixels height by 300 pixels width. The maximum image file size is 200 kilobytes (200 KB). If hard copy photo is available, you have to scan the photo according to the requirement. Before starting application, follow the instruction fromhttp://entrance.ioe.edu.np/Home/RegistrationImageInstructions regarding photo requirement.
– Identification document (Citizenship card, voter card, passport, traffic license or +2/diploma/ or equiv. exam admit card)
– Address details
– Your school and college details
– Parents details
6. What is this identification document mean?
This document verifies your identity that you are not the fake applicant. The identification document should be any one like citizenship card, passport, voter card or traffic license where your photo and Date of Birth is clearly mentioned.
7. I have successfully filled up the form and pressed the button “save and proceed”, but I could not see any further confirmation page, error is generated
You have to complete the application as early as possible when you start filling the form. The application form has certain time limit, if it crosses the time limit, then it may generates error like session expired or other unknown error may occur. The application form has two steps, at the first step, the purpose of “save and submit” is that your application is saved into the system but not submitted. It will provide you one more chance to edit (go back to the application) your application if there is mistake in your application like mistyping of name, DOB etc… The page what you get after pressing “save and proceed” is not a confirmation page and it is not yet submitted. You won’t get the form number at this moment. You have to press submit button for final confirmation of your application. Even you can’t get the exact date/shift of your exam. Hence you have to submit your application as early as possible. Go to review status page (http://entrance.ioe.edu.np/Students/Review) to make sure that your application is saved, if not, you have to re-apply again from the beginning.
8. I save and proceed the form but I got problem in my computer before submitting. How can I submit the form later?
You can submit the form any time latter if you got verification page and not yet submitted. Just go to the entrance web site and press the middle button (review your status): (http://entrance.ioe.edu.np/Students/Review), supply your last name, DOB and identification document number. If your all three parameters are correct then your verification page will be opened, you submit the form by pressing and submit button. Don’t forget to print or save the final confirmation page.
9. What are the important fields should I take care in the verification/confirmation page
You need to correctly verify all the fields mentioned including examination date and shift (session). However, your name, DOB and identification document number are the most to be remembered which is required for you to get admit card later.
10. I could not print the confirmation page or my confirmation page is lost, how could I get the confirmation page again.
Just go the entrance web site and press the middle button (review your status): (http://entrance.ioe.edu.np/Students/Review), supply your last name, DOB and identification document number. If your all three parameters are correct then your verification/confirmation page will be opened, you can print and save the confirmation from this page.
11. I just verified the confirmation page but I saw mistake in my name or DOB or identification number, how can I correct these mistake(s)
If you saw mistakes in your confirmation page, you can’t correct your mistakes online. You have to contact entrance examination system at ICTC, Pulchowk. You have to pay Rs 50 at ICTC and put letter of request for correction. You can also send the mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the correction required but make sure that the records were corrected as per your request.
12. I did mistake of my DOB(Date of Birth) in my voucher, how to correct my DOB?
Contact entrance examination at ICTC Pulchowk with your identity or send mail at email@example.com. You have to attach your identification document (citizenship) in the mail. Make sure your request has been accepted.
13. I got one exam date/shift in my confirmation page, but I got another exam date/shift in my admit card?
If you got different exam date/shift at your admit card than mentioned in your confirmation page, the date/shift mentioned at your admit card is valid. However you may contact the entrance examination at ICTC building, Pulchowk to cross verify your information at the earliest via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone.
14. What if I forgot to bring the identification document during examination?
During the examination, it is compulsory that you have to bring your admit card with your original identification document. You have to bring the same original identification document what you had mentioned with your application form.
15. Should I have to come ICTC, Pulchowk to print my admit card?
NO, you don’t need to come ICTC at Pulchowk for your admit card print. You can print your admit card from anywhere at the internet center or from your home internet. But MAKE SURE that your admit card should be color printed. Black/white prints admit card is not acceptable. Hence, during the examination you have to bring color printed admit card with your original identification document.
Source: IOE Entrance Examination Board