Guidelines to Receive HSEB Transcripts and Certificates
After HSEB Grade XII Result, many students become confused about getting their HSEB Transcript, Provisional and Migrational Certificate. With an aim to provide convenience for the recently +2 Passed students, we’ve come up with some guidelines to receive the HSEB Transcripts and Certificates.
Some of the +2 colleges make HSEB Transcripts and Certificates available in the college themselves. The students just need to contact the college for this.
However, most of the +2 colleges do not provide this facility.
How do you take HSEB Transcripts and Certificates ?
The students need to visit HSEB Office at Sinamangal-8(near KMC Hospital). For ease, you can take a ‘Tempo’ from RNAC Tempo Stand in Sundhara, Kathmandu. HSEB Office is just about few minutes walk from this tempo’s last stop.
*** HSEB has been converted to National Examination Board and it has shifted from Katyani to Sinamangal-8 ***
The students need to register at HSEB’s account section first with Rs. 1100/- (may vary) and provide the copies of SLC Marksheet, Grade XI marksheet (take from your college) and Grade XII marksheet (if not available in college, download and print the marksheet from HSEB website). HSEB will provide you the receipt.
After registration, HSEB will ask students to visit again after seven days (Remember, Seven WORKING DAYS).
After Seven Working Days, the students need to provide the receipt and take the HSEB Transcript and Certificates.
** The students themselves or their representative (with proper documents) can visit HSEB Office for this.
HSEB will publish begin registration of students for Certificates after 15 days of publishing the result, from which Students can visit for transcript.
Submitting documents and receipt will close after 3 pm (Sunday-Thursday) and 12 pm on Friday
Getting transcript by showing receipts can be done from 10 to 5 pm (Sunday-Thursday) and 10 to 1 pm on Friday.
If there is mistake in your name, date of birth or others in the transcript, you need to directly contact the head office of HSEB, Thimi, Bhaktapur.
- Biratnagar Office, Biratnagar, Morang – 021-462035 / 9852022117
- Janakpur office, Janakpur, Dhanusa – 041-522531 / 9854024543
- Hetauda Office, Makwanpur, Hetauda – 057-524602 / 9855069912
- Kathmandu Office, Bhimsengola, Kathmandu – 01-4465078 / 9841373803
- Pokhara Office, Pokhara, Kaski – 061-466613 / 9856034314
- Butwal Office, Butwal, Rupandehi – 071-543198 / 9857036366
- Nepalgunj Office, Kohalpur, Banke – 087-541882 / 9858020958
- Dhangadi Office, Dhangadi, Kailali – 091-416709 / 9858421500
- Siraha Office, Siraha, Lahaan – 033-562413 / 9852833054
- Dang Office, Ghorahi, Dang – 082-414110 / 9851005639
- Dadeldhura Office, Dadeldhura – 096-420213 / 9858752700
Stay linked with us and LIKE our facebook page eduNEPAL.info for more news, information and updates.