EDV 2018 – Electronic Diversity Visa or specifically Electronic Diversity Immigrant Visa Program is one of the most anticipated lottery program, often viewed as a gateway to immigrate to United States. It opens the door for the citizens from other nations to start their life and career in US along the facilities provided by the Government of USA, because of which, people take part in this lottery-system. There are many organizations; small to big that provide the service of applying to the EDV Lottery with certain charges mostly ranging from NRs 250 to NRs 400/-. Many organizations do FALSE ADVERTISEMENT stating that they had the best result for the previous EDVs and lure a huge mass towards them. BUT IT’S NOT TRUE!!
There’s no need to visit them, stay on a long queue and get your work done (It sometimes even takes a whole day).
YOU CAN SIMPLY APPLY FOR EDV 2018 BY YOURSELF WITHOUT ANY COST!
Since your luck has a main role along with some proper steps, you can participate in this EDV Program on your own. To make all these process easier, this article provides the Guidelines to Submit EDV 2018 Application On Your Own.
** What do you need for Beginning EDV 2018 Program application submission?
– Your personal documents (Citizenship details, academic, etc.) and your family members’ (if married)
– Passport size Photographs of yourself and family members. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PHOTOGRAPHS MUST BE WITHOUT SPECTACLES (GLASSES). The photographs must be 600×600 pixels or 2×2 inches in size. More details for managing the proper image have been provided below.
Steps to follow:
1. Visit http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ on your internet enabled device.
2. In the application form, provide Your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Birth-place, and all other details asked.
3. Upload the recent photographs of yourself (and family members – if married).
4. Recheck the information provided and focus on the topics marked as “Warning”.
5. Submit the application and download/save the CONFIRMATION PAGE.
DO NOT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD/SAVE or PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION PAGE.
- The winners of EDV 2018 will be announced on May 2017. You can check your status with the confirmation letter you have.
BE AWARE OF THE AGENTS WHO ASK FOR MONEY TO HELP YOU WIN THE EDV-LOTTERY AND THEN CHEAT YOU!
Guidelines to Submit EDV 2018 Application Yourself With No Cost
How to resize the photograph accurately?
– Please see the image provided below and take the photograph accordingly.
– If you have Adobe Photoshop, then open the image in Photoshop. Then Click on: Menu Bar >> Image >> Image Size. A dialog box appears with the current size of your image. First Uncheck “Constrain Proportions”. Now you can enter 600 on height and 600 on width. Make sure that “Pixels” is showing on the right side of the size. Save the Image.
– You can simply open MS PAINT and then RESIZE (Ctrl+W), select “Pixels”, Uncheck “Maintain Aspect Ratio” and then enter 600 both on Horizontal and Vertical. Paste (Or Drag and Drop) your image on the paint screen. Save the Image.
Now you can upload the image. Still having trouble getting a good application photo? You can take your picture at home using our handy photo tool: https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/passports/FIG_cropper.swf
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any feedbacks, please feel free to contact us through our Facebook page eduNEPAL.info for quicker response Or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you All the Best!