BBS 2nd Year BUSINESS ECONOMICS II MACROECONOMICS Notes
Download the education resources of BBS 2nd Year Business Economics II Macroeconomics from our collection. We’ve made the notes available for helping the students prepare for their examinations in an effective way.
LIKE our FB-Page and Stay Linked to Us.
You can find the notes of other BBS / Management Courses in our site. Since we’re focused on increasing our gallery, you may contribute your materials (mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org) to help reach the notes among many BBS students. We promise to give full credits to the authors. Feel Free to share these Notes with others too.
1. Introduction to Macroeconomics –
2. National Income Accounting –
3. Classical Theory of Employment –
4. Keynesian Macroeconomics –
5. Income Determination model: Hicks-Hansen Approach –
6. Inflation –
7. Business Cycles –
8. Monetary Theory –
9. Government Finance –
10. Contemporary Issues (with reference to Nepal) –
11. BBS 2nd Year Business Economics Model Question –